Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Strange Days

The dimensions of the apartment seem different, as if something had shifted. Like the hallway is half an inch bigger, and the bathroom is on slant. I'm more awake this morning than I have been on a Monday in recent memory. Sun seems brighter, more intense. Wearing a dime sized squirt of glitter hair gel. Little bit of digestive distress, to be honest with you. It's like, I've been working with this guy for three years, but, today is the first day that I'll be seriously working on my agenda. Feel like I have to pay attention to where I put my feet when I walk. On which floor do I get off the elevator?

In other news, I stuffed the TV Santa back into the corner of the closet, so Christmas is officially over, and the decorations are packed. Let's get on with 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment